Alibi 21 Megapixel 1080p HD-TVICVBS 350' IR 10x AF Zoom WDR Outdoor Bullet Security Camera ALI-BC5050AF
Features 350' IR range and dual video output support for analog and HD-TVI technologies
- Dual output camera supports HD-TVI and CVBS technologies making it possible to use with analog DVRs
- Delivers 2.1 megapixel 1080p full-HD video, 1000 TVL CVBS
- 10x auto focus zoom and 62x digital zoom
- 5-50 mm motorized auto focus lens automatically adjusts focus and simplifies installation
- This camera features Advanced Infrared Technology, which includes:
- Smart IR reduces over-exposure of the IR LEDs at the center of the image
- Full Frame Illumination produces a wider illumination spread and reduces video noise, while reducing bandwidth consumption
- Integrated long-range IR LEDs enable the camera to see up to 350'
- 3D-DNR and WDR enhance image quality in variable and low-light conditions
- Convenient control of camera OSD settings over coax
- Defog feature enables the camera to see in rainy and foggy conditions
- Built-in heater protects the camera’s components during cold weather
- IP67 weather-rated enclosure provides all-weather protection
- -40°F - 140°F extreme temperature operating range
Monitor your home or business and protect what matters to you most with the Alibi 2.1 Megapixel 1080p HD-TVI/CVBS 350' IR 10x AF Zoom WDR Outdoor Bullet Security Camera.
The dual-output bullet security camera supports both HD-TVI and CVBS analog technologies, providing flexibility for your security applications.
The high-resolution bullet camera features a CMOS image sensor that delivers up to 2.1 megapixel 1080p full-HD resolution, or 1000 TV lines of CVBS analog.
The 2.1 megapixel HD-TVI/CVBS security camera features integrated long-range IR LEDs that enables the camera to see up to 350' in the dark. The camera features Advanced Infrared Technology, which includes Smart IR and Full Frame Illumination.
Smart IR reduces over-exposure of the IR LED at the center of the image without washing out the subject at close range. Black glass on the lens hides the IR LED from view when the IR is not turned on.
Full Frame Illumination (FFI) delivers a wider illumination spread and offers several advantages over standard IR technology, including:
- Produces clearer, brighter images in low light and at night
- Delivers a wider illumination spread
- Unique rectangular IR LED design produces a uniformly illuminated image across the entire screen
- Reduces overexposure at the center of the image and eliminates hot spots
- Eliminates blooming from lights by reducing ambient light pollution
- Reduces video noise for a clearer nighttime image, along with reducing bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements
The 2.1 megapixel bullet camera also features a 10x auto focus zoom and 62x digital zoom. A 5-50mm motorized auto focus lens automatically adjusts focus, which simplifies HD focusing setup and provides faster installation.
The bullet camera features true day/night (ICR) which captures sharp, detailed color images during the day and black and white images in low light. Wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D digital noise reduction (3D-DNR) produce exceptional image quality with less noise in variable and low light conditions.
The outdoor camera’s IP67 weather-rated enclosure provides year-round protection from particles such as dust and sand, as well as harsh weather conditions, including rain and snow.
The Alibi 2.1 megapixel 1080p outdoor bullet security camera also offers convenient control of camera OSD settings over coax, eliminating the need for running an additional data cable.
The camera features a built-in heater to protect the components during extremely cold temperatures and has an operating range of -22°F - 149°F for year-round use. A defog feature enables the camera to see in dusty, rainy, and foggy weather conditions.
The bullet security camera features 2x BNC video outputs (HD-TVI and CVBS). The dual-voltage camera operates on 12 Vdc or 24 Vac.
All Alibi purchases are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, unlimited US-based technical support, and our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty.
What is an Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty?
Our Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty covers your entire purchase, with no asterisks and no exceptions! The warranty covers all Alibi camera and recorder hardware and components, and pre-installed hard drives. If you have an issue, we provide unlimited technical support – and manage all returns and exchanges directly, minimizing unnecessary downtime.
What’s Covered by the Warranty?
- DVRS: physical recorders, components, fans, and pre-installed hard drives
- Cameras: imagers, components, built-in IR illuminators, and housings
- PTZ Cameras: imagers, components, pan/tilt motors, and housings
- All Technologies: analog, HD-TVI, and IP
Learn more about the Alibi 3-Year Blanket Warranty
- (1) Alibi 2.1 megapixel HD-TVI/CVBS 350' IR outdoor bullet security camera
- (1) Set of mounting hardware
- (1) Quickstart guide
Dual Resolution Output – Supports HD-TVI and Analog technologies. The camera supports both HD-TVI and analog resolutions. This enables you to utilize traditional analog, or take advantage of high-definition, full-HD video, based on your application needs.
HD-TVI Technology – High-definition video over coax. HD-TVI sends zero latency 720p or 1080p full HD video over RG59 coax cabling. HD-TVI cameras and DVRs offer the advantages of HD resolution video, but are as easy to install as standard analog CCTV equipment. HD-TVI enables longer cable runs for long distance installations, with transmission distances of up to 1600' over RG59 coax cables.
Autofocus Motorized Zoom – Easy focusing and installation. The autofocus (AF) motorized zoom feature automatically adjusts the focus, which simplifies HD focusing setup and provides faster installation.
Smart IR – Capture clear, sharp images in low light. Smart IR (smart infrared) automatically adjusts the amount of infrared light used to illuminate a scene as the subject moves closer to or further away from the camera, resulting in optimal exposure and a sharp, clear image that is neither washed out or too dark.
Full Frame Illumination – Illuminates more area. Full Frame Illumination (FFI) delivers a wider IR illumination spread and produces a brighter, clearer picture in low light and at night – without hot spots. FFI reduces video noise, for a clearer image, along with reducing bandwidth consumption and video storage requirements.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) – Gain a clear view in diverse lighting conditions. WDR balances the contrast of light and shadow, and enables the camera to deliver clear video with near perfect exposure in harsh lighting conditions, such as in bright, dark, or backlit areas within a scene.
3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR) – Get exceptional video image quality with less noise. 3D-DNR incorporates frame-to-frame noise reduction with spatial noise reduction to produce clear video images with less noise, in low light conditions. Noise reduction is critical for video because noise affects image quality. Cameras with 3D-DNR produce sharper, more accurate video images.
True Day/Night (ICR) – Enjoy around-the-clock surveillance. Our day/night cameras with true day/night (ICR) deliver a sharp image in low light and nighttime conditions. An IR cut filter blocks out infrared light to produce true-to-life color images during the daytime. In low light conditions and at night, the filter is removed, letting infrared light pass through to provide crisp, well-defined black and white images.
Built-in Defog – Improves visibility. The camera is equipped with a defog feature that improves viewing capabilities in rainy, dusty and foggy weather conditions.
Built-in Heater – Withstands cold temperatures. The camera features a built-in heater which makes it ideal for use in cold climates. The heater helps to protect the camera’s electrical components, prevents fogging and condensation, and keeps it operational in freezing temperatures. The all-weather construction supports a wide temperature operating range so that the camera is able to withstand sub-zero temperatures.
OSD Control Over Coax – Easy control of your camera OSD settings. This device offers easy adjustment of your camera OSD settings over coax cabling, eliminating the need for running an additional data cable.
Contact Our Security Experts Today!
Call now at 855-338-8078 to discuss your project. We will provide a FREE security needs analysis -
and will work with you to meet your security needs, and budget.
FREE Needs Analysis!
Fill out the form below and receive a free, no obligation quote from a security expert in Keller, TX.